To Provide You with Years of Companionship & Enjoyment!
Throughout the many years of being a breeder I have met so many wonderful families - the stories they share, telling me the joy I have brought to their family, has been overwhelming. As a loving caring breeder, I can only have so many dogs, luckily I have been able to have the partnership with a great breeder to keep a good healthy line going!
I have been a Certified dog groomer since 1999 and have shown many breeds in US. I finished my education in the field of Veterinary Technology. Our dogs are a part of my family, they are not kennel dogs. I raise happy, healthy puppies that are AKC registered, Pet Quality Puppies, no breeding rights.
I am a hobby breeder of Wheaten Terriers & Miniature Parti Schnauzers located in MA. My puppies are raised in my home, so that they are socialized from birth. My priorities are Health, Temperament, and finding loving responsible homes (please do not be offended, but the puppies are sold to homes that I feel comfortable placing an animal with).
Soft Coated Wheatens & Miniature Schnauzers have hair, rather than fur. They also have a single coat which is non-shedding (this is more easily tolerated by people with allergies).
We have two coat types in the Wheaten Terrier - American Soft Coat and Irish Coat. They both require regular grooming, both are single coated non-shedding. All wheatens are born brown with black tipping. The Irish coat is less full layers closer to the body this is wavy soft and silky (easier to maintain). The American soft coat type is also soft, very full, but requires frequently combing out more grooming.
The Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier is a happy, friendly dog of medium height and weight. A male shall be 18 to 19 inches at the withers and a female 17 to 18. Dogs should weigh 30-35 pounds. Wheatens are non-shedding and hypo allergenic...great for people with allergies!
Frequent family questions, on both Terrier breeds.
- Miniature Schnauzers are genuinely loyal, soft and gentle, loving and affectionate dogs toward their handlers and families
- Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers are genuinely loyal, soft and gentle, loving and affectionate dogs. Both breeds are loving terriers.
- Keep in mind your life style choosing your breed of dog. The Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier requires more grooming also the Wheaten is more Energetic. Great for Runners, Hikers, Active Families. Soft Coated Wheaten Size "I" breed Female 34- 7 pounds Male 34-42 pounds
- The Minature Schnauzers still requires grooming, less time grooming. Less energy compared to the Soft Coated Wheaten. Great affectionate lap dogs, great family dogs. MINATURE Schnauzers Size "I "breed Female 12-15 pounds, Males 14-17 pounds
- Both are two wonderful terrier breeds for families
Placing Puppies in the Age of COVID-19: Safety Advice for Breeders
Typically families would come into my home, complete the paperwork and go over any necessary questions. I will modify the routine to minimize contact by talking with families by phone. I also do not have families meet the mother and the rest of the litter as this is crucial times.
On Gotcha day I will bring out your puppy to you in my yard. You will be given their folder with microchip registration information, feeding instructions and medical record. Their folder will also have puppy schedule and training information. Please wear your mask. Thank you so much for your understanding.
3 Male wheaten puppies ready to go home on december 3 & 4